Join the Wyeast Team
From the lab to customer service, we are constantly looking for qualified individuals to join our team. We’ve been creating premium liquid yeast for more than 30 years and our success can be attributed to the hardworking, motivated, passionate individuals we employ. If you feel you’re a good fit for our culture, apply to one of the positions below. We look forward to meeting you!
Post Production Liquid Packaging
Hood River, OR
The Post Production Liquid Packaging position is responsible for standardizing and packaging our commercial orders while ensuring high quality work, with attention to detail, to produce an exceptional product.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manually filling commercial packages while ensuring quality and conformity of product according to company procedures.
- Handle all raw materials and packaging materials according to company procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with astute attention to detail.
- Cleaning and sanitizing containers used in production according to company procedures.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all employees and departments.
- Operate production equipment and tools in accordance with company procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person.
- Support and comply with all company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Must meet set expectations and daily goals given by the supervisor based on production needs.
- Professional and respectful communication between team members, supervisors, and management in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent and ability to read, speak, and write English so as to assimilate, retain, and apply knowledge of job functions and recognize and communicate problems and recommend solutions.
- Production assembly and food industry experience desired with a stable work history.
- Knowledge and use of computers, printers, and Microsoft Office products required.
- Reading, math, dexterity, and comprehension required of the job will be tested.
- Performing general physical activities: requires considerable use of arms, legs, and moving whole body, such as lifting up to 50+ pounds, standing, balancing, walking, stooping, handling and positioning of materials/products, carrying items up and down stairs, and working in a hot/cold environment.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k