HOOD RIVER, OR
The Cellar Packaging position is responsible for standardizing and packaging our products while ensuring high quality work with attention to detail to produce an exceptional product. This position requires extensive physical work in a clean, hot/cold, and wet production environment.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manually filling commercial packages while ensuring quality and conformity of product according to company procedures.
- Handle all raw materials and packaging materials according to company procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with astute attention to detail.
- Cleaning and sanitizing containers used in production according to company procedures.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all employees and departments.
- Operate production equipment and tools in accordance with company procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person.
- Support and comply with all company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Must meet set expectations and daily goals given by the supervisor based on production needs.
- Professional and respectful communication between team members, supervisors, and management in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- Be on time for all shifts, ready to work, with a clear head.
- Be self-motivated in seeking out additional tasks and/or ways to help other team members.
- Follow all checklists and guides provided by management.
- Care about the quality of the job you perform and strive for efficiency.
- Perform all tasks with a positive attitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent and ability to read, speak, and write English so as to assimilate, retain, and apply knowledge of job functions and recognize and communicate problems and recommend solutions.
- Production assembly and food industry experience desired with a stable work history.
- Knowledge and use of computers, printers, and Microsoft Office products required.
- Reading, math, dexterity, and comprehension required of the job will be tested.
- Performing general physical activities: requires considerable use of arms, legs, and moving whole body, such as lifting up to 50+ pounds, standing, balancing, walking, stooping, handling and positioning of materials/products, carrying items up and down stairs, and working in a hot/cold environment.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k